Discussions under Developer Forum

Title changes to "Untitled"

first post: msattler wrote: We are experiencing odd behavior with the title of the RSS web part...

latest post: petercwc wrote: The Webpart Title was replaced by the RSS feed title when the brows...

Error Displaying FeedBurner Feeds

first post: joshthegeek wrote: I receive the following error when trying to display FeedBurner fee...

Issue with a feed

first post: preetihex wrote: Hi,We have used the rss feed reader for our sharepoint (wss 3.0) wi...

Tim, I would love to help you add exception handling to this web part

first post: jeffreyg wrote: this really is a wonderful web part, and has saved countless people...

latest post: wyhoang wrote: Jeffreyg - did you find a fix for this web part? this web part cras...

(401) Unauthorized.:SmilingGoat.Syndication

first post: tmcgilvreay wrote: Hello, I am a bit new to Sharepoint, and I am having difficulty...

latest post: dchungpactiv wrote: This has happened to us after every build of a new SharePoint serve...

Webpart Error V.3.1.0.0

first post: putraramadani wrote: I've installed RSSFeedReader V.3.1.0.0 and deployed to my developme...

latest post: interstellar wrote: if internal web share of rss feed has not privilige, the same error...

Suddenly FeedReeder cannot read feeds from our blog

first post: atokars wrote: Hi,ABout a month ago I noticed that our blog was no longer displayi...

is there any exception handling in this web part?

first post: jeffreyg wrote: multiple crashes at different points while adding feedsno handling,...

Changing HTML in RSSWebPart.cs?

first post: darrindickey wrote: I want to change the HTML lines in this web part so that it looks t...

FeedReader Ver 3.0.0.2 error

first post: kweenmcse2k wrote: I installed without a hitch however when I add an external feed to ...